Sunday, October 27, 2019

Various Unmarked West Midlands Police.




West Midlands Police/Central Motorway Police Group Unmarked Skoda Octavia Scout Collision Investigation Unit, thanks to the officers especially S.A., always good to speak mate ! For the record I would have got the blues put on for me but the officers were hesitant as there was a lot of national press present.


West Midlands Police Unmarked BMW 330d, neither of the officers in this unit knew me, bang goes the theory again that 'everybody must know you by now' again, this is one of the units I'd love to get lit up, hopefully one day I will.


West Midlands Police Unmarked Vauxhall Zafira, can't say anything about this other than it's one of the rarer Zafira's fitted out with lights.


Rare catch of a West Midlands Police Unmarked Peugeot Expert Teepee, another unit I can't say anything about I'm afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment