Thursday, August 29, 2019

Solihull Police Station Open Day. (4/4)

Various West Midlands Police Vauxhall Insgnia's and Astra.








West Midlands Police Ford Transit.


West Midlands Police Ford Transit, BX67 FVG (FSR023) which belongs to the Force Support Unit, I did ask why the 'FSR' decals had been removed but I'm afraid it fell on 'deaf ears'.

West Midlands Police Unmarked Ford Focus.



I was surprised to see this on display especially as I'm quite often seen as the 'devil incarnate' for even knowing the VRN's of unmarked units but there you go.

West Midlands Police Unmarked Ford Transit Dog Unit.


I would have liked a better photograph of this unit but it wasn't to be, nice to see it all the time, another vehicle I was surprised to see on display. Photos taken at Solihull Police Station Open Day which took place on Sunday 25th August 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment