Friday, June 14, 2019

West Midlands Police Peugeot Boxer.






West Midlands Police Peugeot Boxer Speed Enforcement Van, BX14 FHJ (OPSF043). This is by far my favourite liveried unit within West Midlands Police, you certainly can't miss it, saying that on this occasion it was parked where you definitely couldn't see it until it was 'too late', I personally don't think you should put warning signs up to warn motorists there is an operation under way but I was told previously that West Midlands Police always do, well on this occasion they didn't ,not sure whether that's a change in policy or not but just to clarify I don't think there should be warning signs put up anyway because if you're caught speeding then you have nobody else to blame but yourself. I've never understood why these units have a OPSF door/roof as this is normally reserved for Firearms but then again unlike a lot of people on the internet I don't profess to know everything. I'd also like to point out that I was 'congratulated' more than once by members of the public for taking photos to 'name and shame', the location of this van etc, I just ignored them as it couldn't have been further from the truth, it's just one of the many joys of taking photos of emergency service vehicles. If you're on Twitter you can follow West Midlands Police Camera Enforcement Team here. @WMP_CEU

No comments:

Post a Comment