Saturday, June 22, 2019

West Midlands Police BMW 330d's.

Here we have three different West Midlands Police BMW 330d Roads Policing Units all seen on Friday 21st June 2019.

First up we have BX19 GKC (OPS200).




Many thanks to the officer for putting the lights on when I asked, always great when you see a new unit for the very first time, this was definitely the highlight of the day !

Next we have, BV16 PXZ (OPS189).



I'm not a massive fan of non 'BX' plates on West Midlands Police marked vehicles, still a great looking machine though. Many thanks to the officer for offering to put the blues on without me even having to ask when I saw this unit outside Force Headquarters, also nice to have a decent chat with him and for him to take some photos of me, I won't be posting them though.

Last up we see BX13 KMK (FSPL109), which was previously OPS35 but is now a fleet spare.



No comments:

Post a Comment