Saturday, June 1, 2019

West Midlands Care Team Land Rover Discovery.








West Midlands Care Team Land Rover Discovery, OE18 RMX (MD099) seen here parked up at Birmingham Children's Hospital. West Midlands Care Team are a BASICS (The British Association for Immediate Care) Doctor charity supported by West Midlands Ambulance Service providing advanced medical care at the roadside, thanks to them and hospital security for helping me out with my photos. This is an example of what I will do on the blog as and where I can, basically as many photos as I can upload I will, most of which won't appear anywhere else, also when like next week when I will be going to Cosford Air Show, most if not all will only be on here, so keep following this account if you want to see most of the photos I take.

No comments:

Post a Comment