Sunday, May 5, 2019

West Midlands Police Armed Response Vehicles.




West Midlands Police Armed Response Vehicles, BMW X5 BX18 GVD (OPSF10) and unmarked Audi A6. Surprisingly, to me anyway, this set of photos didn't perform very well on Flickr but what do I know anyway, many thanks to the AFO's for setting the vehicles up exactly where I wanted them (yes, little old me) and putting the blues on, always good to have a chat with West Midlands Police Firearms Team when appropriate. This is also an ideal time to say to the people who say to me 'the vehicles are in the public, you can take any photo you like',  well personally I wouldn't recommend it as I have spent many years building a rapport with officers in the West Midlands which includes asking permission to take photos whether 'I need to' or not as well as blanking the VRM's on unmarked units and blurring officers faces and not even uploading vehicles when I'm asked not to.

No comments:

Post a Comment